Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Come away with me....

Hey everyone, sorry long time no post. The past couple weeks have been filled with sickness and not feeling too chipper. Thankfully my son and I are feeling much better and we have gotten back to our old routines. While out of commission I was feeling not only sick, but so ready for winter to be over. This winter has been dragging and is way too cold. Then I remember, there is still a lot more to go. :( I love spring and all the beauty that it brings and simply, the sunshine. I like it not too hot and not too cold, just right. I find myself daydreaming while looking through my pinterest boards on the places I would love to go. I would love for us to be able to pack up and go right now !! Here are some of my favorites.....

Paris-I totally see myself sitting here staring at the Eiffel Tower and then later on strolling with my husband in the most romantic city in the world...... 

 
 Belize-Wow, just wow !
 Bora Bora......Oh how I would to wake up in one of these amazing huts and then take a swim in that crystal blue water.
Italy-Just so beautiful and so much to explore. And the best part, amazing food!!
Ireland-How much fun would it be to explore this old castle? I bet my Brody would love it too. :)

 
Are there any places you daydream about? <3

No comments:

Post a Comment