Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Love.Conquers.All.


Valentine's day is here and what better time then now to look at some of the most romantic couples throughout time. I have compiled some of my favorite photos of  famous couples from on and off the silver screen. Hope you all have a lovely Valentine's day and remember true romance lasts all year long.



My valentine and I on our wedding day.
 


 Romeo and Juliet

 Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall

 Johnny and Baby

 Liz Taylor and Richard Burton

 Meryl Streep and Clint Eastwood in The Bridges of Madison County

 Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward

 Noah and Allie (my favorite)

 Pride and Prejudice- Elizabeth Bennett and Darcy
 Jack and Rose


 Rhett Butler and Scarlett O'Hara



"A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave." -Gandhi



No comments:

Post a Comment