Thursday, October 18, 2012

FaLL into FASHION




Fall has fallen upon us once again !! Autumn is definitely one of my favorite seasons, not only for the obvious reasons of Halloween, cozy weather, Thanksgiving, football, beautiful scenery, the list is endless, but for the FASHION!!! Here are some great looks for this fall, let me know what you think!! Also please feel free to share any other links or tips that you think are fall must haves!!
 Love these warm colors!
 Coats are my ultimate weakness! I love coats all different colors and styles. This mustard coat is perfect for fall!!
 Sweaters, boots, scarves, jeans or leggings and dresses are favs for me !!





 



 Lipstick is a must have. Nothing is sexier then full ,colorful lips not only in  this dark wine but red or fuchsia!!

No comments:

Post a Comment