Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Meet mi familia !!

Me, Josh, and Brody 

Here we are, the Maynards! God, I love these two more than anything on this green Earth. My husband Josh, is one of the most wonderful human beings I have ever met, hence why I said "I do.". He keeps me level headed and helps me to remember what's important in life. He is best described as a chill, great humored, kind-hearted guy, not to mention, among many other great qualities and talents, he is  the ultimate handy man!  He is my better half and best friend and I don't know who or what I would be without him in my world.

Then there is my 1 year old prince, Brody Layne. He came into this world in a very dramatic manner (if you really are interested in the story just let me know haha) and it was that night I was changed forever. He has made mine and my husband's lives so much sweeter and has shown us what true love can accomplish. He is the perfect mix of sweetness and tenacity and is simply just remarkable. The love I have for him is unlike anything I have felt before in my entire life. I thank god everyday for blessing us with this beautiful boy.


No comments:

Post a Comment